08 November 2016

CHAT: Too Many Kitchens for One Chef...

Too Many Kitchens for One Chef...

One chef, me; many kitchens, multiple drafts (20+) for future pages, plus working on two other blogs:
  1. Realms of Pangaia a hentai RPG Maker game I'm trying to put together, and 
  2. Rikku no Doujinshi Hentai, a hentai anime, manga and game review site, me being the reviewer.
Both sites have not been published as yet, way to messed up on Realms, no completed reviews for the other. 

As with this pic and self-decensored manga site, my ADHD is kicking in REAL nice on the other sites as well. *sigh* 
  • Realms of Pangaia:
    • Gathering of more graphics, that I should not have, looking into incorporating what I like into game, especially way to many walker sprites,
    • Lost most of the notes I have been compiling over the years on world, species, tech, history, major players, etc. Now I am trying to recreate the notes with my very faulty memory, so the haphazard notes that I have are scattered and unfinished leaving anyone who reads them dumbfounded, including myself at times.
  • Rikku no Doujinshi Hentai:
    • Have four game review drafts up and running (few other games I'd like to add to the list),
    • Haven't looked into any anime/manga reviews as yet (hopefully will not til I get the game reviews completed and published), though I will move over the reviews on this site.
As far as my 20+ drafts, believe it or not, I have not added any new content, just broke up pages due to high number of pix gathered earlier on. It has been tough not adding more content and pages but I have done so admirably, especially after visiting my normal sources of pix a few times for other interests.

Here are a couple HARDCORE games I am working on Rikku no Doujinshi Hentai:


Bernd und das Rätsel um Unteralterbach
(Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach)
BerndSoft
::: WARNING :::
This is a loli game with sexual content.
The game can be set to gloss over the loli sex —
telling you sex scene is coming up then go to black screen,
returning to game after sex scene is completed.

Why would some play a loli sex game without the sexual content, as I did? The outstanding quality of writing, background, soundtrack, artwork, and more. Gorgeous game, more on review site once I get it published.

Vitamin Plus
~ Blue Axolotl
::: WARNING :::
This is a bestiality game with sexual content.
I THINK there is a way of disabling
the bestiality sex scenes,
but it has been a while since I played it.
Details to follow.

A funny RPG Maker game. More to follow. (Brain beginning to misfire bad, disabilities are a bitch!)

Now, some kinda, a bit, not as much hardcore as above.

Lina and the Crystal of Wishes
~ Souzai Soft
An RPG Maker game that I haven't played much (too many hentai games on computer), but the hardcorest content seems to be tentacles.

Could not find an official homepage for developer. Links and details will follow when published.

Overwhored
~ Cypress Zeta
Another RPG Maker game, funny with great story and artwork and a bit, IMHO, hentai, not a storyline made up so that the developers could put out a hentai game (big difference that).

Those are four of the titles I am working on. HARDCORE games, those that have watersports, loli/shota, bestiality, vore, gore, and the like will have warning, much like what I have tried, and admit have failed a few times, to do here.

As mentioned earlier, brain no workie now, so this is all I'm going to do.

CuL8r, all.

♂ TENSHI Riku ∴ 天使リック
Riku no Ecchi to Hentai ∴ リックのエッチと変態
Facebook pageRiku's blog

PS: Almost completed part two HARDCORE hentai piss pix page. Should be up in an hour or so.

1 comment:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction for you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to build your relationship stronger.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this mighty impulse is so essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly find him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he's never experienced before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete