26 February 2016

Info on Band Aid Bras posts... (ecchi)

Howdy all (yep, I'm American LOL),
Kicking back yesterday, 24th, looking for a theme to do, I stumbled across a band aid bra and walla! Started putting together a page of pix (20-ish) and found way too many Kantai pix, so I decided to split the post in two, Kantai and misc. After getting 20 pix for the Kantai post, I started looking for misc pix finding way too many Touhou Project pix. Once again I split the post in two, a total of three posts: Kantai, Touhou and misc.
Promising NOT to do this again, split off to my fourth page, I have dropped the first, and am looking into finishing the editing of the other two later today, it being 00:32, I'll probably drop the second around 10:00. This may change to a lot earlier due to my brain won't SHUT UP and let me get to sleep. LOL
Here's hoping I sleep soon.
♂ TENSHI Rikku ∴ 天使リック
Rikku no Ecchi to Hentai ∴ リックのエッチと変態
Facebook page Rikku's blog

< original >
~ Weiyinji XSK
 Do not have a translation for this pic. Any one who can read this, please write it in the comments below.
Thanx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment